Coastal View Lodge
Available for hire in Torbay, England
coastal view lodge
Coastal View is our comfortable, spacious, well-appointed and luxurious Everleigh Lodge located at Riviera Bay Holiday Park Brixham, Devon.
Dog friendly – One well behaved dog allowed. Sorry no puppies. Dog not to be left in lodge on their own. £30.00 per stay to be added to the advertise price. See price and availability here.
The Everleigh boasts a stunning open plan living and dining area with a two seater sofa, three seater sofa and an armchair, along with a freestanding coffee table, wall-mounted TV unit and an electric fire. It offers ample space for all the family to gather together and comes complete with a dining table with six chairs.
The kitchen area is a practical addition that creates a perfect workspace between the lounge and kitchen. Open plan and fully fitted, it includes a gas cooker, built-in oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, a variety of kitchen utensils and plenty of cupboards for storage. Also available is a washer/dryer. There’s also 4 stools around an island table.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, walk-in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
- The second bedroom has two twin beds, built-in furniture, a dressing table and stool.
- The third bedroom has two twin beds and built-in furniture.
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with shower over, a sink and WC.
- To the outside we have a wraparound decking with patio furniture, giving superb sea views.
- Parking is available for two cars next to Coastal View.
- Also available is an iron and ironing board; clothes airier and hair dryer.
- Gas, electric, bed linen and towels are included in the price of your stay, along with Wi-Fi
- Coastal View is available for full weeks or part weeks .
- Check in on day of arrival is from 4 pm. Check out is by 10 am
Riviera Bay Holiday Park has undergone a huge transformation in 2021. Our lodge is situated at the top part of the park.
Due to the refurbishment there are no direct facilities at Riviera Bay, making this a peaceful and relaxing place to stay.
Guests at Riviera Bay are able to use the facilities at Landscove Holiday Park, which is a 10 – 15 minute walk from Riviera Bay. Facilities at Landscove include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, shop, bar and club with entertainment.
Passes for Landscove can be purchased for £6 per person.
Please Note: No facilities are available at Landscove from 31st October to 1st March.
Riviera Bay Holiday Park has direct access to the Coastal Path, where you can take a walk to St Mary’s Bay or Berry Head. Berry Head is a national and local nature reserve situated on coastal headland that forms the southern boundary of Tor Bay.
St Mary’s Bay is a sand shingle beach, which is accessed via a set of steps.
The local bus stops just outside the main entrance to Riviera Bay and will take you into Brixham. From Brixham there are bus services available to take you further afield. Brixham is an ideal place to stay, with plenty of beautiful coastal locations to visit.
Plenty of adventures can be had in Devon, with lots of places to visit like Splashdown Water Park in Paignton and Woodlands Family Theme Park in Dartmouth.